How Do I?
Persons age 12 and over who wish to obtain an library card must fill out and sign a library patron form. Those under the age of 12 years old who wish to obtain a library card must complete a form and have it signed by a parent or guardian. Before the library card is issued, the library staff member whom the application is presented must assured that the person fulfill the following requirements:
- Provide a valid mailing address
- Provide a home telephone, cell or/and work telephone number if possible
- Provide a valid email address if possible
- Must content to having a photo taken for their account
It is the responsibility of the patron to notify the library of any change of name, address, telephone or email address.
- Blu Ray/DVD/VHS 7 days
- Educational Blu Ray/DVD/VHS 1 month/ 30 days
- All other circulation materials 21 days
- Vacation loan 1 month/30 days (Senior Citizen and Out of Area patrons)
- Interlibrary Loan 1 month/30 days
- Classroom collection (School staff only) 1 month/30 days, request that will severly deplete the subject area, have to be approved by the Library Director.
- Blu Ray/DVD/VHS/CD's: Ages 17 and above, unless a signed permission slip from parent or guardian is on file.
- There are no limit on the number of books a patron age 12 and over may check out. Children up to 12 years of age may check out up to 10 items, unless limited by their parents. Probationary patron may check out a maximum 10 items until probationary status has been upgraded to regular patron status.
Most Library items can be renewed twice if the item has not been requested by another Library patron.
There are several ways to renew your borrowed Library items:
- Visit the Library
- Renew Library items online 24/7
- Or by calling the Library you borrowed materials from
The Library provides a fax service. Faxes are a dollar a page incoming and outgoing. No charge for the cover pages.
The Library has Notary Service. The notaries are in the Library from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
The Library has a photo station. The Library has a Photo Station that you can come in and use. The cost of printing depends on the size of photo you are printing. We have photo paper sizes, 4 X 6, 5 X 7, 8 X 10, 8 1/2 X 11 and 10 X 13.
We can make your copies. All regualr copies (black & white) are .10 cents each all color copies are .30 cents each. All 11 x 17 copies are .30 cents per copy.
We have balloons. Do you have a special occasion and are needing balloons. Come and and look through our selection. We have several different types of balloons, mylar and latex. Regualr Mylars are $3.50 to $4.50 each and latex are .50 cents to .75 cents each depending on the sizes.
Public Computers. The Library has public computers that you can come in and use. The computers all have the Micrrosoft Office software.